I too found these boots nowhere waterproof as advertised…

I too found these boots nowhere waterproof as advertised right on the shoe. They were not even water resistant. I was very disappointed with this product.

My brothers and I bought a pair of these boots for…

Use: rough trail, heavy pack
Break-in Period: 2 months

My brothers and I bought a pair of these boots for a hiking excursion at Isle Royale National Park. Needless to say we hiked 70 miles with soaked boots because these boots were nowhere near waterproof, at the very most barely water resistant. Within the first 200 feet of the hike are boots were soaked from dew and remained that way for days.

It was an awful experience. We were very disappointed and contacted Columbia and received a refund. I must admit the customer service people responded promptly and appropriately for there lack of quality in this product. I believe this upholds their reputation.