Columbia Coretek WP

I too found these boots nowhere waterproof as advertised…

I too found these boots nowhere waterproof as advertised right on the shoe. They were not even water resistant. I was very disappointed with this product.

My brothers and I bought a pair of these boots for…

Use: rough trail, heavy pack
Break-in Period: 2 months

My brothers and I bought a pair of these boots for a hiking excursion at Isle Royale National Park. Needless to say we hiked 70 miles with soaked boots because these boots were nowhere near waterproof, at the very most barely water resistant. Within the first 200 feet of the hike are boots were soaked from dew and remained that way for days.

It was an awful experience. We were very disappointed and contacted Columbia and received a refund. I must admit the customer service people responded promptly and appropriately for there lack of quality in this product. I believe this upholds their reputation.

Head off into the wilderness, the Columbia Sportswear(R) Coretek(TM) WP men's Hiking Boot provides the confidence you need to reach your destination. It's crafted using a waterproof suede and mesh upper that delivers exceptional protection, durability and breathability for soggy trails. The non-marking Omni-Grip(R) outsole combines maximum traction and durability for a variety of rough terrain.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

The Columbia Men's Coretek Waterproof Hiking Boot delivers rugged features, stability, and features at a great value. Features Columbia's Omni-Grip non-marking outsole with rubber compound and a rugged trail design - provides maximum traction and stability on rough terrain.Waterproof suede and mesh upper. Gusseted tongue and synthetic rubber toe and heel overlays.Full length lasting board provides torsional rigidity and support.Molded EVA footbed provides cushioning and comfort.Slip-lasted construction with Strobel stitching - allows for minimal weight and maximum flexibility.Compression molded EVA midsole provides flexible, lightweight cushioning.Nylon shank offers torsional stability.Metal hooks on upper eyestay.Weight: 2 lbs.

- Campmor refers to the men's version

Columbia Coretek WP

The Coretek WP has been discontinued.

The Columbia Coretek WP is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 11, 2011 at Altrec Outdoors.