This is one of the best jackets I've ever bought if…

Fabric: Waterproof 100% nylon Hydra Cloth 3K shell fabric
Fill: N/A

This is one of the best jackets I've ever bought if you take price for quality. I'm a TNF, HH guy, but I was short on funds, and needed an all-rounder for a spur of the moment ski trip overseas, traveling with no equipment. I have now relegated this gear as my "go-to" jacket when I travel and ski.

The zip-out is great for light runs, and the shell is perfect for a lightweight shell. Together, it has treated me well from Mt Cook in NZ, to Mt Hood. Highly recommended for the person on a budget who needs one jacket to cover many bases!

I own way too much expensive and specialized equipment, as many of us do, but find myself wearing this one a lot.

Mike Moffett

Columbia Criterion Parka

The Criterion Parka has been discontinued.

The Columbia Criterion Parka is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 22, 2009 at Altrec Outdoors.

Keen Men's Voyageur Review

HammockGear Incubator 20° Review

Would You Like Free POP up Canopy?

Eastern Sierra 7/2017