This is one of the best jackets I've ever bought if…

Fabric: Waterproof 100% nylon Hydra Cloth 3K shell fabric
Fill: N/A

This is one of the best jackets I've ever bought if you take price for quality. I'm a TNF, HH guy, but I was short on funds, and needed an all-rounder for a spur of the moment ski trip overseas, traveling with no equipment. I have now relegated this gear as my "go-to" jacket when I travel and ski.

The zip-out is great for light runs, and the shell is perfect for a lightweight shell. Together, it has treated me well from Mt Cook in NZ, to Mt Hood. Highly recommended for the person on a budget who needs one jacket to cover many bases!

I own way too much expensive and specialized equipment, as many of us do, but find myself wearing this one a lot.

Mike Moffett