Columbia Criterion Parka

This is one of the best jackets I've ever bought if…

Fabric: Waterproof 100% nylon Hydra Cloth 3K shell fabric
Fill: N/A

This is one of the best jackets I've ever bought if you take price for quality. I'm a TNF, HH guy, but I was short on funds, and needed an all-rounder for a spur of the moment ski trip overseas, traveling with no equipment. I have now relegated this gear as my "go-to" jacket when I travel and ski.

The zip-out is great for light runs, and the shell is perfect for a lightweight shell. Together, it has treated me well from Mt Cook in NZ, to Mt Hood. Highly recommended for the person on a budget who needs one jacket to cover many bases!

I own way too much expensive and specialized equipment, as many of us do, but find myself wearing this one a lot.

Mike Moffett

Keep the weather at bay with this wind- and water-resistant garment. The famous Columbia Interchange System liner enables you to swap layers to suit changing conditions

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

CLOSEOUTS . The Columbia Sportswear Criterion 3-in-1 parka offers a wind- and water-resistant shell and removable liner that can be worn together or separately for versatile weather protection. Wind- and water-resistant shell sheds snow and rain Stow-away hood with drawcord Heavy-duty YKK(R) zip with touch-fasten storm flap Right zipper pull Zip-out fleece liner Zip hand pockets Zip chest pocket Elastic drawcord hem Length: 31” Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz. Fabric: Nylon Lining: 70% polyester, 30% nylon mesh and smooth nylon Liner: Polyester Care: Machine wash/dry CLOSEOUTS . China. Size: S (35-38) M (38-41) L (42-45) XL (46-49) 2XL (50-53)

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

The Columbia Men's Tall Criterion Interchange Parka is three jackets for the price of one. Waterproof 100% nylon Hydra Cloth 3K shell fabric. 70% polyester/30% nylon Radiant Mesh II and 100% nylon Embossed Toss Up Bug 210T lining fabrics. Quick dry, pill resistant, 100% polyester 250 gram microfleece zip-out liner. Wear the shell and liner together for maximum protection. Outer shell features a pull-out hood. Goggle pocket. Multifunction pockets. Elastic cuffs with adjustable hook & loop tab. Adjustable stretch drawcord hem. Import.

- Campmor refers to the men's version

Columbia Criterion Parka

The Criterion Parka has been discontinued.

The Columbia Criterion Parka is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 22, 2009 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new snowsport jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.