Columbia Firelane Mid Omni-Tech

I recently went on an 8-mile prep hike for a trip…

Price Paid: 70$

I recently went on an 8-mile prep hike for a trip I am taking over spring break to the Ozark Highland trail in Arkansas. I had an old pair of Herman Survivors that I had used for 2 years with absolutely no blisters. When we got done with the hike, I had 4 mondo blisters on my feet that were the size of a quarter. That won't cut it on the actual trip, so the next day I headed out to the Columbia store and got the Firelane Mid hikers.

Gotta say, awesome boots. They are quite possibly the most comfy boots I have ever worn. Wore them out today while walking through puddles of water and piles of snow, and the Omni Tech kept my feet totally dry.

Overall, a really good boot at a really affordable price.

If you've owned or used a Columbia Firelane Mid Omni-Tech, please share your experience.

Columbia Firelane Mid Omni-Tech

The Columbia Firelane Mid Omni-Tech is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 26, 2012 at Columbia.

Materials Waterproof Suede and Mesh Upper
Weight 1 lb / 475 g (One Shoe, Size 9)