Very nice tent for the money. Picked this tent up…

Source: bought it used

Summary

Very nice tent for the money.

Pros

• Great design
  • Plenty of room
  • Stands up under bad conditions
  • Packs light

Picked this tent up off eBay for $42. Could become one of my all time good deals. It is the older model in perfect shape. Looks like it just came out of the box.

Slept in it for 3 nights last weekend at the State Park. What a tent. Rained and blew like crazy and this little baby did not move or get a drop of water inside. I don't know about the newer model but this one has plenty of room for two, and some gear.

The side entrance for me is the bomb, because I'm older and turning around in one of these to get in would be a pain. I just sit down in this one and stretch my feet out. From either side of the tent. The workmanship and material used on this tent is first rate. All other tents I have seen that are this well made were hundreds of dollars more.

It does't hurt either that I like the color package for this tent. Just a good looking and well working piece of equipment I will use for years to come.