Columbia Gardner Peak

This great tent sold brand new for only one year,…

Design: three-season family tent
Sleeps: 6+
Ease of Setup: very easy
Weight: 62 lbs. in a roller bag

This great tent sold brand new for only one year, the year that we purchased it. We are a family of 5 and have used it the last 5 seasons and are starting the 6th season with it. We have camped in the woods and at the beach, in the cool weather and the very hot. When it is nice weather we can sleep without the fly and look up at the stars. It is so cool!! It has very nice ventilation, the best of all our tents (6) and 26 years of practice and 3 children later.

It is by far the easiest to set up and take down and keep clean. We spray the outside with scotchguard each year and a spray polyurethane for the inside every other year. It is still like brand new. I would recommend it to any family, but alas, they sold it for only one season. How UNFORTUNATE!!

I am so happy that I was able to buy one and have been able to enjoy it for so long. I didn't even see any used ones on ebay. That must tell you something about it!

Very roomy, enough for a full size cot, couple chairs…

Very roomy, enough for a full size cot, couple chairs and a table or two. Not too bad at all to setup, one person can do it if need be, 2 is better.

I've had one for about 3 seasons now - still looks new. Without the rainfly, it is very aerated, breeze comes in nice.

Overall an excellent tent.

If you've owned or used a Columbia Gardner Peak, please share your experience.

Columbia Gardner Peak

The Gardner Peak has been discontinued.

The Columbia Gardner Peak is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 29, 2007 at GearTrade.