First, a quick summary of pros and cons: Pros: inexpensive,…

Design: three-season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: Fairly Easy
Weight: 6.6kg

First, a quick summary of pros and cons:

Pros: inexpensive, spacious, fairly easy to setup, lots of neat little features.

Cons: Easily leaks water on the sides (and bottom), very heavy.

This was my first tent ever bought, and the first time I went camping I made the mistake of not having a piece of tarp underneath the tent. Doubtlessly, when it started raining, I had puddles everywhere on the floor. I expected at least the floor to be waterproof on its own.

The next time it was raining (moderately hard), I had a tarp... but the tent started leaking on the sides, closer to the bottom, where it seems the fly wasn't covering some sections of the wall completely. So I had a wet tent again, though to a lesser degree than before.

In addition, this tent is no good for hiking or backpacking, since it weights in at a staggering 6.6kg.

Overall, I'm not satisfied with this product, and will be getting a much more reputable, if more expensive, tent soon.