Fantastic shoe at this price point. After first trying…

Price Paid: $49.00-$54.00

Fantastic shoe at this price point. After first trying them I bought six pairs, and have already worn out two pair. Most of my running mixes trails, asphalt, and concrete. The Karasi is comfortable with all three surfaces, although I wouldn't recommend it for straight concrete or asphalt.

I think the reason this shoe is not more popular is the colors, they are just a little "off". Of the six pair I bought there are three different color schemes, none of which I find attractive. But if you want a really functional shoe or running or knocking around you can't beat them at the price.

Columbia Karasi

The Karasi has been discontinued.

The Columbia Karasi is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 11, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review