Columbia Laman Peak Omni-Tech - Men's

These are a very sturdy boot. I used them when I went…

Materials: leather, Omni tech
Use: Hunting, Hiking
Break-in Period: 4 weeks

These are a very sturdy boot. I used them when I went hunting this year and it rained for four days and was extremely muddy and my feet stayed dry. This is a surprise to me because almost every "Waterproof" product I buy seems to fail.

After I returned home from the trip I actually ran the boots under the faucet for 2 minutes and the water ran right off the boot. This is important test of the boots once they are broke in and the material has stretched from being worn.

The only down side are that they really hurt my heels during the break in process and I recommend buying a pair of soles for them.

They were waterproof and the mud did not stain the boots, which is a bonus. These are a quality product.

Columbia Men's Laman Peak Omni-Tech

The Men's Laman Peak Omni-Tech has been discontinued.

The Columbia Men's Laman Peak Omni-Tech is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 2, 2010 at Altrec Outdoors.

Thermacell Backpacker Mosquito Repeller Review

Marmot Limelight 3P Review

The woes of tarp ownership

Backpack, boots cleaning and water repellency + strange hue

Highline Trail, Glacier NP