Columbia Laman Peak Omni-Tech

These are a very sturdy boot. I used them when I went…

Materials: leather, Omni tech
Use: Hunting, Hiking
Break-in Period: 4 weeks

These are a very sturdy boot. I used them when I went hunting this year and it rained for four days and was extremely muddy and my feet stayed dry. This is a surprise to me because almost every "Waterproof" product I buy seems to fail.

After I returned home from the trip I actually ran the boots under the faucet for 2 minutes and the water ran right off the boot. This is important test of the boots once they are broke in and the material has stretched from being worn.

The only down side are that they really hurt my heels during the break in process and I recommend buying a pair of soles for them.

They were waterproof and the mud did not stain the boots, which is a bonus. These are a quality product.

This waterproof, breathable boot will take you on any surface, ideal for hiking and backpacking with a contemporary design.

- Altrec Outdoors

CLOSEOUTS . Built around a sturdy, supportive Vibram(R) trek outsole, Columbia Footwear’s Laman Peak hiking boots are as rugged and ready for the great outdoors as they can get. An Omni-Tech(R) waterproof breathable membrane stands guard against unwanted moisture, and AgION(R) antimicrobial treatment wards off odor and bacteria inside. Synthetic nubuck and mesh upper with synthetic overlays Abrasion-resistant toe cap Padded gusseted tongue Removable Contour Comfort(R) footbed with arch support Height: 5-1_2” Weight: 3 lb. 2 oz. pr. Medium width CLOSEOUTS . China. Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide

- Sierra Trading Post

Stability, protection, and support combine in the Columbia Men's Laman Peak Omni-Tech Hiking Boot. Waterproof breathable Omni-Tech keeps active feet dry in any conditions and a reinforced Contour Comfort 3D footbed provides unsurpassed comfort and support.Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable technology.Synthetic nubuck and mesh with durable synthetic overlays and abrasion resistant toe cap.Contour Comfort 3D footbed with AgION anti-odor technology- removable contoured triple-density EVA footbed for cushioning, comfort and support.Poured PU midsole provide durability and maximum cushioning for extended wear.Steel shank provides torsional rigidity and support.Non-marking Vibram Trek rubber outsole specially formulated sticky compound for excellent grip on rock and trail surfaces.Durable metal hooks on upper eyestay.Weight: 2.9 lbs.

- Campmor

Columbia Men's Laman Peak Omni-Tech

The Men's Laman Peak Omni-Tech has been discontinued.

The Columbia Men's Laman Peak Omni-Tech is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 2, 2010 at Altrec Outdoors.