Columbia Lone Rock

men's
Weight 11.5 oz / 326 g (Size 9.5)

Great looking and comfortable trail shoes, are a good…

Summary

Great looking and comfortable trail shoes, are a good value.

Pros

• Attractive
  • True to size

Cons

• None

These Lone Rocks work really well for me. The sizing is spot on for my somewhat wide foot, and these were comfortable right out of the box. Plenty of room for me in the toe box, and they fit securely without being restrictive.

Did about a 3 mile street run in them on the first day I got them and had no discomfort, though with time they'll get even better as they get a little more flexible (and I don't really plan to use these much for street runs anyway, not really what they're made for).

The mesh uppers are light and breathe well. I love the looks of these (got them in the black), they have a bit more style than most trail shoes and will get use as casual shoes too. The soles are nice and beefy with good traction.

I'm a big fan of Columbia gear as it's very durable and priced right. These are a winner.

Columbia Lone Rock

$65.00 (men's)

The Columbia Lone Rock is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 26, 2013 at Altrec Outlet.