Columbia McKenzie Pass

Use only if you a hundred percent sure that you are…

Design: 4 pole double cross dome tent
Ease of Setup: 2 people
Weight: n/a
Price Paid: 99.00 aud

Use only if you a hundred percent sure that you are not going to get any rain whatsoever. Our first use was in fine weather and we thought it was great, our second use was in a downpour which left us with a tent with water leaking not just through the seams but through the actual fly as well.

Lucky we still had the receipt, though trying to convice the store that it leaked was hard as it's "Columbia". Stick clear of this tent.

I live in Scotland (UK). It rains here more than any…

Price Paid: £36 GBP

I live in Scotland (UK). It rains here more than any other country in the world. I have camped in some major rain & thunder storms and the tent did not let any rain in.

I have also camped in two major storms with winds over
80-MPH and the tent held out when others did not.

I would say that the tent is the best tent which I have owned to date.

I will buy from this company again when I upgrade to a bigger size next year.

Grab two friends, a deck of cards and some good camping food and enjoy a weekend outdoors with this pass tent from Columbia Sportswear. Partial mesh sides and Cyclone venting give comforting circulation Plenty of hang loops and interior storage pockets keep gear organized Sealed-seams throughout 3-person, 4-season Height: 48" Floor: 7-½x7-½', 56-¼ sq.ft. Stuff size (H/W/D): 6x28x6" Weight: 13 lb. 14 oz. Material: Polyurethane floor 1200 mm double coated fly 6.9 mm, 9.5 mm, 12.5 mm fiberglass poles 19 mm and 16 mm steel poles CLOSEOUTS . China.

- Sierra Trading Post

The Columbia McKenzie Pass 3-person dome tent offers you a simple and strong aluminum 4-pole design with sealed seams and a Cyclone Venting System for comfortable ventilation. It allows you to easily store your gear with 4 organizer pockets and a hanging gear loft. It comes with a handled bag for easy carrying.

- FogDog Sports

Columbia McKenzie Pass

The McKenzie Pass has been discontinued.

The Columbia McKenzie Pass is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 26, 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.