Columbia Mogul Minx Parka

I love this jacket!!! I was not sure I would like…

I love this jacket!!! I was not sure I would like the fact that it does not zip in, however I find the fact that I have to zip the inside jacket up separately i have found it to keep me warmer than the my Whirlibird jacket w/o the ominiheat.

The outer jacket is very sharp as is the shell has thin lines on it it's slenderizing. I like it so much I am thinking about ordering another one.

Be bundled up for first turns on the dawn patrol and then lose a layer to chop up the moguls in the afternoon when you have the Columbia Women's Mogul Minx Parka. This Women's Columbia winter jacket comes with a removable fleece liner jacket making it one of the most versatile winter jackets on the market. The Omni-Tech$trade; technology makes the Mogul Minx Parka both waterproof and breathable so you can enjoy a long day of skiing in absolute comfort. It's like getting two for one when you get the super versatile Women's Columbia Moguls Minx Parka.

- Altrec Outdoors

The women's Columbia Mogul Minx 3-in-1 waterproof and breathable jacket will keep you'll be warm and comfortable whatever the snow conditions. Adapt to the situation-wear the waterproof shell with zip-in liner jacket for maximum weather protection, or wear either piece on its own. Omni-Tech(TM) shell provides waterproof, breathable performance and high abrasion resistance; critical seams are sealed to lock in core warmth and prevent leakage. Nylon taffeta shell lining eases layering and wicks moisture away to keep you dry and comfortable. Waterproof zippered pockets help warm up chilly digits; internal zip pocket and media pocket offer security for small essentials. Adjustable hood provides on-the-spot protection from rough weather and detaches when not needed. Zippered underarm vents allow easy regulation of core body temperature. Adjustable snap-back stretch powder skirt with elastic gripper seals out spindrift; adjustable cuffs also keep the cold out. Snap-in/out wind-resistant polyester fleece liner jacket adds warmth to shell and looks great worn solo. Liner jacket features handwarmer pockets; drawcord hem helps retain warmth. The women's Columbia Mogul Minx 3-in-1 jacket is part of the Columbia Interchange System(R), which allows coordinating pieces to snap together for versatility and comfort.

Columbia Mogul Minx Parka

The Mogul Minx Parka has been discontinued.

The Columbia Mogul Minx Parka is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 13, 2011 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new snowsport jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.