Columbia Mt. Bachelor First-Up

Very nice and easy to set it up by only ONE person…

Design: Columbia Mt. Bachelor First Up Hex 3 person Dome Tent
Ease of Setup: Not even a bit hard! I love this tent
Weight: 15.8 lbs

Very nice and easy to set it up by only ONE person in less than 15 minutes and after set up, I can relocate the tent without any problems. And very easy to put it down as a happy vacation person.

I have survived the beach-rain-storm (it was very windy all night long) in this tent, and we stayed dried and it was very comfortable, and roomy. I used queen size air mattress in this tent. The biggest part about this tent is great easy to set up WITHOUT spending so much time putting the poles together and waiting for another person to help you.

Please bring this tent back in the market, I want to buy another one for my next 10 day camping this coming summer. It was my best tent I have ever owned and PLEASE put this product back on their shelves and available at K-mart/Sears stores in PA. I really want this tent so bad!

Columbia Mt. Bachelor First-Up

The Mt. Bachelor First-Up has been discontinued.

The Columbia Mt. Bachelor First-Up is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 20, 2007 at US Outdoor Store.