Columbia Pagora

This shoe is the best if you have a problem with sore…

Price Paid: $70 then got the 2nd pair half price

Summary

This shoe is the best if you have a problem with sore feet. It is the only shoe my feet feel good in!

Pros

• Good support and lasts for years. EXCELLENT

Cons

• none

Fits great.  Very good support to the arch.  This shoe is simply the best shoe ever.

I bought these shoes after trying to find a comfortable…

Use: Trail running, around town.

I bought these shoes after trying to find a comfortable fit for months. They felt great as soon as I put them on. My feet are kind of square and most brands feel to narrow but these were great even without getting the wide size.

These shoes felt too light to be very durable and the first thing I did with the was go trail running.(A quick note, my idea of trail running is more like "freerunning" in the woods if a boulder on the side of the trail catches my eye, I will try to run up it and jump off the other side).

They were GREAT! just enough padding and the traction was fantastic. Even after running through rock gardens and scrambling up rocky peaks I still had no complaints. I also ran through a couple of wet spots and was surprised that my feet did not get wet.

All in all this is an excellent shoe for comfort and function.

I got a pair of these for $42 at the Columbia outlet…

Materials: omni-tech
Use: trail hiking, bushwacking, rocky river terrain
Break-in Period: not long
Weight: 1lbs 10oz

I got a pair of these for $42 at the Columbia outlet store. I choose them after shopping for trail runners all day. I tried on everything I could find... these were the most comfortable shoes out of all the mainstream brands.

When I bought them I didn't know that "omni-tech" was waterproof and breathable fabric, so that was a very nice bonus feature to find when I got home and read the little tags. I haven't tested out the waterproofness of them, but I know Columbia knows their stuff.

All I can say is they are super comfy, lightweight, and dirt cheap (compared to others). My feet liked them over the major brands of trail running shoes and these have far more features and benefits as well.

I'll also say that I am not partial to Columbia's shoes. This is the first pair I've owned and these were the only ones in the store I really liked.

I've bought dozens of Columbia brand shoes and never…

Use: Work, short walks

I've bought dozens of Columbia brand shoes and never had a problem until I purchased the Pagora. Within a few weeks of normal wear, both shoes developed tears near the big toes. Within a week, there were tears near the little toes. The shoes fit perfectly and I have never had this problem with any other Columbia shoe. They definitely were not worth the money I paid!

If you've owned or used a Columbia Pagora, please share your experience.

Columbia Pagora

The Pagora has been discontinued.

The Columbia Pagora is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 28, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.