Columbia Pagora

I've bought dozens of Columbia brand shoes and never…

Use: Work, short walks

I've bought dozens of Columbia brand shoes and never had a problem until I purchased the Pagora. Within a few weeks of normal wear, both shoes developed tears near the big toes. Within a week, there were tears near the little toes. The shoes fit perfectly and I have never had this problem with any other Columbia shoe. They definitely were not worth the money I paid!

I bought these shoes after trying to find a comfortable…

Use: Trail running, around town.

I bought these shoes after trying to find a comfortable fit for months. They felt great as soon as I put them on. My feet are kind of square and most brands feel to narrow but these were great even without getting the wide size.

These shoes felt too light to be very durable and the first thing I did with the was go trail running.(A quick note, my idea of trail running is more like "freerunning" in the woods if a boulder on the side of the trail catches my eye, I will try to run up it and jump off the other side).

They were GREAT! just enough padding and the traction was fantastic. Even after running through rock gardens and scrambling up rocky peaks I still had no complaints. I also ran through a couple of wet spots and was surprised that my feet did not get wet.

All in all this is an excellent shoe for comfort and function.

I got a pair of these for $42 at the Columbia outlet…

Materials: omni-tech
Use: trail hiking, bushwacking, rocky river terrain
Break-in Period: not long
Weight: 1lbs 10oz

I got a pair of these for $42 at the Columbia outlet store. I choose them after shopping for trail runners all day. I tried on everything I could find... these were the most comfortable shoes out of all the mainstream brands.

When I bought them I didn't know that "omni-tech" was waterproof and breathable fabric, so that was a very nice bonus feature to find when I got home and read the little tags. I haven't tested out the waterproofness of them, but I know Columbia knows their stuff.

All I can say is they are super comfy, lightweight, and dirt cheap (compared to others). My feet liked them over the major brands of trail running shoes and these have far more features and benefits as well.

I'll also say that I am not partial to Columbia's shoes. This is the first pair I've owned and these were the only ones in the store I really liked.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Pagora versions

In addition to the 3 men's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Pagora. Read all reviews »

CLOSEOUTS . Columbia Footwear 'sPagora Hybrid trail shoes feature the lightweight, comfortable fit of Techlite Cushioning Technology. Agion(R)-treated footbed stops odor, prevents bacterial and fungal growth, and is environmentally friendly. Suede and mesh upper with ventilation windows Techlite injection molded midsole Removable, Contour Comfort 1D footbed Speed lace system with toggle for customized fit Non-marking Omni-Grip(R) rubber sole with trail design Nylon shank Rubber toe rand Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. pr. Medium width CLOSEOUTS . Vietnam or China, may not specify. Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide Available Colors: COAL/KRYPTONITE, FLAX/HOT PEPPER, SILVER SAGE/TREASURE, FLAX/GOLDRUSH, BRITISH TAN/DARK ADOBE. Sizes: 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5.

- Sierra Trading Post

A durable trail shoe that goes far and fast, the Columbia Sportswear Pagora Hybrid Trail Running Shoe for Men is built with Techlite cushioning and a lightweight synthetic upper with open mesh for excellent ventilation. A rugged Omni-Grip outsole grips tough terrain anywhere you go. Stay cool on the trail this summer.

- Altrec Outdoors

Living in a mountain town has its perks-after work, lace up your lightweight Columbia Men's Pagora Hiking Shoes, round up your dog, and go for a hike. The suede and mesh Pagora Shoes let your feet breathe as you move lithely along the trail. Gusseted tongues keep debris out, and contoured footbeds feel good beneath your soles. Nylon shanks in the Pagoras provide torsional rigidity and support, and grippy outsoles give you traction on dirt and rocks.

For those who like to take to the trail lightly, the Pagor offers exceptional lightweight, breathable performance while offering plenty of cushioning ...

- Ramsey Outdoor

Columbia Men's Pagora

The Men's Pagora has been discontinued.

The Columbia Men's Pagora is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 28, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.