Columbia Peak 2 Peak Jacket

Fabric 100% Polyester 3L 50 Denier Plain Weave
Center Back Length 30 in

Walked around in this jacket in the wind and heavy…

Walked around in this jacket in the wind and heavy rain for an hour, sheds water like a duck, I was going up and down steep hills flat out, in warm weather and it breathed well. Far less moisture buildup than I've had in Gore-tex or eVent jackets.

The hood is a borderline fit for me. I"m 5 11, long neck. I got a Large. I'm average build, otherwise the cut is ample, size up if you have a thick neck, it's just big enough for my narrow neck.

Nice soft polyester fabric, looks and feels nice. Not sure how hard wearing it will be if you are having to bash through thick bush because it's polyester and not nylon. It's a reasonably strong looking fabric though; it's not thin riptsop.

Columbia Peak 2 Peak Jacket

The Columbia Peak 2 Peak Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 26, 2015 at Sierra Trading Post.

"Commit to Big Adventure," says Leah, Reviewer of the Month