Columbia Pearl Plush II Fleece

This is a warm, breathable, and cozy jacket that fits…

Summary

This is a warm, breathable, and cozy jacket that fits well and makes a great pillow!

Pros

• Warm
  • Breathable
  • Thumb holes
  • Stretchy
  • Price

Cons

• Durabilty
  • Water/windproofing

I do love this jacket. I did a lot of research, I needed a fleece layer for under my shell, and I am usually cold. This was REALLY warm and comfortable, less bulky and cheaper than almost anything else that I found. It has good breathability, so while it keeps me warm when I'm moving, I can unzip it and take a second and I am not sweating anymore.

I wish it had a hood, but my shell has a hood, and I didn't want to spend more than 2x the price on a Denali with a hood. It repels some water, and it kept me warm in windy weather, but this jacket isn't meant to be an outer shell.

True to size, arm length is normal and it comes past my hips a little (I have a short torso).

Thumb holes are my favorite. The satiny stretchy fabric of the cuffs is so great.

The coat wears — why I listed durability as a con. It's only about 3 months old and it doesn't look as good as it did, and I can tell that come next season, I might look like I'm wearing some sort of dirty black animal fur. Do get the black for that reason, definitely shows wear less.

If you've owned or used a Columbia Pearl Plush II Fleece, please share your experience.

Columbia Pearl Plush II Fleece

currently retails for:
MSRP: $65.00

where to buy:

Regular Extended Sizes
Fabric 100% Polyester Pile, 91% Polyester / 9% Elastane Thermostretch Fleece, 3-Point Interchange System 100% Polyester Pile, 91% Polyester / 9% Elastane Thermostretch Fleece, 3-Point Interchange System
Sizes XS - XL 1X - 3X