Columbia Pearl Plush II Fleece

Regular Extended Sizes
Fabric 100% Polyester Pile, 91% Polyester / 9% Elastane Thermostretch Fleece, 3-Point Interchange System 100% Polyester Pile, 91% Polyester / 9% Elastane Thermostretch Fleece, 3-Point Interchange System
Sizes XS - XL 1X - 3X
Price $65.00 USD $75.00 USD

This is a warm, breathable, and cozy jacket that fits…

Summary

This is a warm, breathable, and cozy jacket that fits well and makes a great pillow!

Pros

• Warm
  • Breathable
  • Thumb holes
  • Stretchy
  • Price

Cons

• Durabilty
  • Water/windproofing

I do love this jacket. I did a lot of research, I needed a fleece layer for under my shell, and I am usually cold. This was REALLY warm and comfortable, less bulky and cheaper than almost anything else that I found. It has good breathability, so while it keeps me warm when I'm moving, I can unzip it and take a second and I am not sweating anymore.

I wish it had a hood, but my shell has a hood, and I didn't want to spend more than 2x the price on a Denali with a hood. It repels some water, and it kept me warm in windy weather, but this jacket isn't meant to be an outer shell.

True to size, arm length is normal and it comes past my hips a little (I have a short torso).

Thumb holes are my favorite. The satiny stretchy fabric of the cuffs is so great.

The coat wears — why I listed durability as a con. It's only about 3 months old and it doesn't look as good as it did, and I can tell that come next season, I might look like I'm wearing some sort of dirty black animal fur. Do get the black for that reason, definitely shows wear less.

Visit Columbia's Pearl Plush II Fleece page.

Columbia Womens Pearl Plush II Fleece - Closeout - Soft fleece in the body and sleeves provides extra cozy core warmth while stretch side panels create a beautiful fit on the body; the Pearl Plush is the perfect layer for staying warm during outdoor activities on chilly days. Construction: Hybrid for stretch and breathability Drawcord adjustable hem Comfort cuffs Center back length: 25" Imported Fabric: 100% polyester 255g Lushious pile

- Massey's Outfitters

CLOSEOUTS .Columbia Sportswear's The Pearl Plush II jacket features ultrasoft, warm and plush fleece, perfect for outdoor adventure or casual, everyday wear in town. Available Colors: BLACK/BLACK, WHITE/WHITE, WINTER WHITE/GRILL, BLACK CHERRY/GRILL, POSEY/BLACK CHERRY, CORANGE/GRILL, DEEP TEAL/BLACK, MUD/GRILL, SHIMMER/GRILL, BLACK/BOULDER, GRAPHITE BALCK, SEA SALT, BLUE FOREST, BLACK, WHITE, GREY GREEN, QUILL, 506 DARK PLUM. Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL.

- Sierra Trading Post

The Women's Pearl Plush II Fleece is made for comfort and warmth. 2-way comfort stretch ensures your happiness at all times. Hybrid for stretch and breathability. Drawcord adjustable hem to keep it snugged up if you desire. Zippered hand pockets. Comfort cuffs.

- Rocky Mountain Trail

This winter, wrap yourself in the soft Pearl Plush II Fleece Jacket from Columbia Sportswear. Featuring lush Pearl High Pile and bonded fleece, this jacket will keep you warm, cozy, and comfortable all throughout the winter. PRODUCT FEATURES: Fabric: 100% polyester 350g Pearl High Pile, 100% polyester 340g bonded fleece Fit: Active 2-way comfort stretch Hybrid for stretch and breathability Drawcord adjustable hem Gusset detail Zip-closed hand pockets Comfort cuffs Articulated elbows Abrasion resistant chin guard

- Appalachian Outdoors