Columbia PFG Reel Deal

I use the Reel Deal as a running shoe for both road…

Use: running road and trail
Break-in Period: immediate

I use the Reel Deal as a running shoe for both road and trail. I have found that wearing my wool socks work great at keeping my feet dry from perspiration so my feet don't slide around. Never have had them soaked so don't know how they would work after being fully immersed but otherwise had decent traction.

For my purpose it's good product. Could be a little thicker in the sole as I can usually feel individual rocks along the trail. A good all around performer.

Gallivanting around in sandals is fun ... until you get a broken toe and are out of commission for the summer. The Columbia Men's Reel Deal Sandal uses toe-wrap protection that is integrated with the outsole so there's at least a layer between your toes and nasty river-rocks. An external molded cage and a nylon shank boost torsional rigidity and support, and a dual-rubber compound on the outsole grips wet and dry surfaces.

- Backcountry Outlet

CLOSEOUTS . Columbia Footwear PFG Reel Deal sport sandals have support and traction for every terrain you encounter, from hiking to fishing. From Columbia Sportswear's Performance Fishing Gear line Synthetic upper with side release adjustable strap Molded TechLite(R) footbed is impact-absorbing Omni-Grip(R) rubber outsole TPU shank Medium width Made in China Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide Available Colors: FLAX/STONE, CARBON/WHITE, BLACK/LIGHT GREY. Sizes: 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12.

- Sierra Trading Post

Quick-drying Performance Fishing Gear (PFG) sandals, the Columbia PFG Reel Deal Shoe for Men have the agility of a sneaker with the breathability of a sandal. The Techlite sole keeps you light on your feet around the boat and Blood a N Guts stain resistance shuns grime and slime.

- Altrec Outdoors

Columbia PFG Reel Deal

The PFG Reel Deal has been discontinued.

The Columbia PFG Reel Deal is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 8, 2012 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.