I liked this jacket when I saw it on sale and got…

I liked this jacket when I saw it on sale and got it for my bride for Christmas. It was in a bright pink color with a plum-colored lining. It is truly "furry" inside, ellliciting "cozy" quotes from my wife.

It has a sporty fit, somewhere between body-hugging and a regular contours. Sleeves are a little longer than her other jackets, which would provide better coverage when extending the arms. The shell materials is soft to the touch and flexes with the body. Can withstand light precipiation without soaking through.

The hem is barely extended in the back (maybe an inch longer max), so this is not intended for protection during technical endeavors. The adjustable hood is a nice touch, and can allow one to forego a beanie with its faux fur lining. Adjustable velcro cuffs seal out the elements.

A quality jacket with attractive lines IMO. Unfortunately my wife couldn't get past the bright pink color and asked me to return it, but there were none left in a more conservative color.