Columbia Titanium Bugaboot XTM Omni-Tech

I live in northern Canada and this is the best winter…

I live in northern Canada and this is the best winter boot I have owned in my 37 years. They are very warm, I have stood around in -40C and my feet stayed toasty. During high aerobic activities - snowshoeing, winter hiking - your feet will sweat, but either a vapour barrier or a proper liner sock inside of a wool sock will remedy this.

Have used these boots extensively for two winters, and they have stood up to all I have thrown at them. Gators fit nicely, as do snowshoes. Highly recommended.

Only the first 3" of the boot are waterproof, I would suggest gators or snowpants in deep snow.

If you've owned or used a Columbia Titanium Bugaboot XTM Omni-Tech, please share your experience.

Columbia Titanium Bugaboot XTM Omni-Tech

The Titanium Bugaboot XTM Omni-Tech has been discontinued.

$130.00 (women's)

The Columbia Titanium Bugaboot XTM Omni-Tech is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 24, 2012 at Columbia.

If you're looking for a new winter boot, check out the best reviewed current models.

women's
Materials Waterproof Nubuck and Split Suede Leather
Weight 24.7 oz / 701 g (Size 7.5)