Columbia Trail Meister IV

These are wonderful shoes. I am using them while training…

Price Paid: Bought them in several countries at different prices.

These are wonderful shoes. I am using them while training for my Big Walk from the French Pyrenees to the North of England - from the house I live in to the house where I was born, the walk to be done in 70 days, to arrive on my 70 birthday.

Look at my blog by Googling "Vic's Big Walk".

I have done over 5,000 kms in these shoes, without a blister or a sore foot. They are extremely comfortable and supportive and light.

One pair I have done 1,500 kms in. The heel could do with a slight repair but there is still some distance for them to go.

I have several pairs lined up for the walk. Also, I wear them all the time. They are most excellent.

A lightweight, durable shoe with a suede and mesh upper for superior comfort on the trail. Offers the perfect balance of performance and value.Suede and mesh upperScratch rubber toe and heel overlaysMolded EVA footbed provides cushioning and comfortCompression molded EVA midsoleNylon shank provides torsional rigidty and supportNon-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound with multi-directional lug tread pattern.

- Campmor refers to the men's version

CLOSEOUTS . The Columbia Sportswear Trail Meister IV hiking shoe is a real maestro when it comes to off-road exploration. Suede upper with breathable air mesh panels Toe rand resists abrasion and wear Removable, cushioned footbed Lightly padded collar Gusseted tongue All-terrain Omni-Grip(R) traction outsole Weight: 2 lb. pr. Medium width CLOSEOUTS . China. Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide

- Sierra Trading Post refers to the men's version

The Columbia Men's Trail Meister IV Shoe gives you excellent performance at a great value. Synthetic toe and heel overlays increase protection so you can hike obstacle-ridden trails with confidence. The exposed nylon shank protects your arch, and the molded EVA midsole cushions on those jarring downhill sections. The Trail Meister Shoe's suede and mesh upper provides both durability and breathability. Columbia's medium-to-soft rubber Omni-Grip outsole achieves a versatile combination of traction and smear, so you won't slip on a shallow river crossing, and you can scramble up that gently sloping rock face.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

Columbia Trail Meister IV

The Trail Meister IV has been discontinued.

The Columbia Trail Meister IV is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 29, 2011 at Campmor.