Columbia Winslow Point Parka

What a Superior Parka. We own a ranch and my 2 sons…

Fabric: Waterproof vertex
Fill: polyfill of some type

What a Superior Parka. We own a ranch and my 2 sons are out in some really brutal weather to feed cattle sometimes. They love their Winslow Point Parkas. They are extremely warm, waterproof, and when they are done working for the day, the coats can be washed up and worn to town in the evenings! They come out of the dryer just like new.

My son wore his the other day and set some new posts. I was sick when I saw creosote on the front of his Winslow Point. Creosote does not was out of anything!

Well, I stand corrected, almost all of the stains washed out of his parka. I've never seen anything like it. These jackets go beyond great.

My sons like them because they are all in one without layers. Some love layers, mine do not. Warm, sharp looking, and wash like new and wear like iron. Who could ask for anything more!!!!