Concurve Windstopper Fleece Vest

I wore this vest every day on a 220 mi trip on the…

Fabric: Windstopper® e-PTFE laminated fabric

I wore this vest every day on a 220 mi trip on the Appalachian Trail. The vest is made for biking but it was perfect for hiking. The windproof/water-resistant shell (paired with an insulated underlayer) got me through cold weather, while the breathability of the fabric allowed me to wear it in 70-degree temperatures. The rear center mesh ventilation panel helped reduce the sweat and discomfort on my back from my pack. Also the back is longer which prevents it from riding up from under the pack. The only pocket, however, is on the back of the vest, since it is suppose to function as a bike vest. Side pockets would have been much more useful.

I bought it off of Amazon.com from Bike Nashbar. This product was a great deal. I looked at many other vests that were similar from other brands that were going for nearly three times the price.