Crazy Creek Thermalounger

Crazy Creek's Thermalounger is the cat's meow. Last…

Price Paid: $12!

Crazy Creek's Thermalounger is the cat's meow. Last year in Mongolia I was the envy of others in my group who had the Therm-A-Rest equivalent. The Thermalounger, with its two metal stays, was more supportive than other brands, allowed me to simply unbuckle the side straps and have my sleeping pad ready, and rolled up into a neat roll that still fit my Therm-A-Rest stuff sack.

I ended up giving mine (along with the Therm-A-Rest) to our camp cook...he was really a happy camper! And Sierra Trading Post has the Thermalounger at a smoking price right now....

Be comfortable asleep and awake with a Thermalounger from Crazy Creek. Converts into a comfortable chair for sitting next to the fire or stargazing. Just unsnap the buckles when you're ready to sleep and your chair turns into a bed. Made from tough nylon that resists punctures and abrasions Kit includes: Inflatable pad -- 1

- Sierra Trading Post

Crazy Creek Thermalounger

The Crazy Creek Thermalounger is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new self-inflating sleeping pad, check out the best reviewed current models.