Crispi Nevada GTX

Felt broken in right out of the box. Very comfortable…

Summary

Felt broken in right out of the box. Very comfortable with great ankle support. Great traction for the snow and ice here in North Dakota.

Pros

• very water proof
  • ankle support

Cons

• maybe a bit heavier than I wanted

I wear these boots every day at work and play. I am on my feet all day long outside in the snow, sleet, rain, mud, mostly off road where it is very rough. I also use them for upland bird hunting, deer hunting, and fishing.

I abuse my footwear. Most boots don't last me 7 months and they are trashed. These Crispis are really holding their own. I am very happy with them, let you know more after a year.

Great, great boots. Wore for 1 mile hike than went…

Summary

Great, great boots. Wore for 1 mile hike than went to CO. Put on many miles. Unbelievable comfort.

Pros

• Fit/comfort
  • Support

Cons

• Only the price, but my feet thank me

I was on my feet in CO 13 hours a day. At the end of the day when I took them off, my feet felt like they had not even been out for a hike. I am in my 50s and have hunted the West for almost 40 years and have never had boots that didn't fatigue my feet, until now.

Great support. Kept feet dry and warm. Have great grip on rocks. If I could afford to, I would be wearing these every day. No break-in required.

Crispi Nevada GTX

The Crispi Nevada GTX is not available from the stores we monitor.