Crispi Nevada GTX

Felt broken in right out of the box. Very comfortable…

Summary

Felt broken in right out of the box. Very comfortable with great ankle support. Great traction for the snow and ice here in North Dakota.

Pros

• very water proof
  • ankle support

Cons

• maybe a bit heavier than I wanted

I wear these boots every day at work and play. I am on my feet all day long outside in the snow, sleet, rain, mud, mostly off road where it is very rough. I also use them for upland bird hunting, deer hunting, and fishing.

I abuse my footwear. Most boots don't last me 7 months and they are trashed. These Crispis are really holding their own. I am very happy with them, let you know more after a year.

Great, great boots. Wore for 1 mile hike than went…

Summary

Great, great boots. Wore for 1 mile hike than went to CO. Put on many miles. Unbelievable comfort.

Pros

• Fit/comfort
  • Support

Cons

• Only the price, but my feet thank me

I was on my feet in CO 13 hours a day. At the end of the day when I took them off, my feet felt like they had not even been out for a hike. I am in my 50s and have hunted the West for almost 40 years and have never had boots that didn't fatigue my feet, until now.

Great support. Kept feet dry and warm. Have great grip on rocks. If I could afford to, I would be wearing these every day. No break-in required.

Unethical business. I'm writing this review not about…

Summary

Unethical business.

Pros

• None, nada, nothing!

Cons

• Thieves

I'm writing this review not about the quality of the boots, but the poor business practices of this organization.

I purchased a pair of Nevadas from the website. They came in the wrong size. No problem, I called Miles and he emailed me a shipper to send them back, which I did the same day. I received the correct size and tried them on for fit and found they didn't fit me in the toe box.

I called Miles again and explained the problem and asked to send them back for a refund. Note, I wore them for five minutes, in the living room, on the carpet as to not cause a problem with returning the item. Had they fit, I would have gone through the normal break in.

Now the problem: I returned the boots via UPS and tracked them to make sure they made it back. It's been five months and I have not received my refund. I have continually tried to reach out to Miles and find out if there was a problem with the return. I've sent several emails to the website and to Miles trying to resolve the issue but have failed. He doesn't take calls anymore and there is no response to emails.

Currently, the website's phone number is offline and you can't send any comments to them from the "Contact Us" tab on the website. Looks like I'm out $429 plus shipping.

If you choose to purchase products from Crispi, good luck. I've done my due diligence in trying to inform the public of my experience.

That's unfortunate, Ty. Have you tried notifying the Better Business Bureau?

Crispi Nevada GTX

The Crispi Nevada GTX is not available from the stores we monitor.