DaKine Cosmo

So far I have no complaints about the Dakine Cosmo…

Height of Owner: 5 feet, 9 inches

So far I have no complaints about the Dakine Cosmo bag. I've had it for about a year now and it still looks as good as the day I bought it. It has one large main compartment with only a small zip pocket inside. Because of that stuff tends to get jumbled together. I solved that problem by buying a small disposable tin foil bread tin for less than a dollar. The tin keeps my wallet, makeup kit, etc much more organized in the bag.

The small zip pocket in the main compartment I use for my cell phone. It keeps it separate from everything else and protects it from getting damaged. This bag also has a front organizer pocket. There're 3 pen holders, a small mesh zip pocket perfect for lipstick, a larger thin pocket which I use for my daily planner. In the front most flap there's a key fob. For the person who likes organization this is the perfect bag.

I bought the plain black bag and it has bright pink lining on the interior which makes it easy to find things. My only complaint would be that this bag does not come in more colors. I've been looking for a red/black bag and a green/black bag. Perhaps soon they will come out with more colors. But I will be buying this bag again in other colors.

Visit DaKine's Cosmo page.

When a purse isn't quite large enough, but you don't want to carry a full-size pack, grab yourself the compact DAKINE Women's Cosmo Backpack to hold your goodies. Only 12-inches tall, this tiny backpack includes a front organizer and internal mesh pockets to keep your stuff where it's supposed to be.

The Dakine Cosmo 6.5L Pack has two compartments; the main compartment is big enough for most of your necessities & the smaller organizer compartment is great for keeping the essentials close at hand and easy to find.

- Rocky Mountain Trail

Women's Dakine Cosmo Backpack is small and stylish enough to replace your purse, while being so much easier to carry. Zippered mesh compartments make keeping all your items organized easy. A seperate organizer pocket keeps essential items at hand. A key clip is perfect for keys or an office ID. Made from planet-friendly PVC-free materials. Stop lugging all your stuff around on one shoulder, get this cute Dakine back pack

- Tahoe Mountain Sports

On Sale. Dakine Women's Cosmo Pack FEATURES of the Women's Cosmo Pack by Dakine Zippered mesh compartments Internal organizer pockets SPECIFICATIONS: Size: 12 x 9 x 3in. (30 x 23 x 8cm) Material: 600D Polyester