Darn Tough Merino 1/4 Sock Cushion

These socks passed the test. I have purchased my third…

Summary

These socks passed the test. I have purchased my third and fourth pair. They will be my everyday socks now. Love them Darn Tough.

i bought my first pair of these about two months ago went back today to get my second pair. i bought the first pair because they were the only 100% u.s.a. made socks that my local outfitter carries. the second pair because they wick away moisture better than my phd's plus i think that they will live up to their name darn tough.

i wear wool socks exclusively because of a sweaty feet problem hot or cold, so i have tried them all, so i will be putting them to the test and will update in a couple of months.

Tough. Well-made in the USA! Easy on the feet with…

Materials: Merino, Nylon, Lycra
Use: up to long dayhikes, trail runs, casual
Break-in Period: none

Tough. Well-made in the USA! Easy on the feet with good cushioning despite their lightweight designation. My feet do not get hot in these socks (tested on hikes up to 94 degrees). These socks have excellent arch support (my foot is neutral).

I would give them 5+ stars (if I could) if they were left and right specific, as my Icebreakers have spoiled me with fit in that department. These are more durable however than my Icebreakers.

Well done.

Visit Darn Tough's Unisex Merino 1/4 Sock Cushion page.

With high-density cushioning, reinforced areas and snug-fitting ribbing at the ankles, Darn Tough Light Hiker Quarter women's socks provide miles and miles of durability and comfort for your feet.

- REI refers to the unisex version

The Darn Tough Women's 1/4 Crew Cushion Merino Wool Hiking Sock takes the edge off your fall, winter, and spring hikes with cushioned heels and balls of the feet (footballs'). Merino wool fights odor naturally so you don't get an embarrassing surprise when you take off your boots after the hike.

- Backcountry.com refers to the unisex version

With full comfort construction in the Darn Tough 1/4 Cushion Sock, you may never put on another pair of socks again. These socks offer you the comfort of Merino wool as well as cushioned support with their durable build. PRODUCT FEATURES: High density cushioning on foot bottom Custom shrink treated Merino wool Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper fit Reinforced heel and toe Elastic support around the arch Ring toe construction for a comfortable invisible seam 65% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex

- Appalachian Outdoors refers to the unisex version

The Darn Tough Hike/Trek 1/4 Sock Cushion was built to withstand the worst conditions the great outdoors can dish out. Legendary performance fit with solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot offers comfort without the bulk. There will be no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters with these socks. The fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable 'all weather' sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor.

- CampSaver.com refers to the unisex version