Darn Tough Merino Boot Sock Full Cushion

Lifetime socks. I was given a pair of Darn Tough Hike/Trek…

Summary

Lifetime socks.

Pros

• Comfort
  • Durability

Cons

• None

I was given a pair of Darn Tough Hike/Trek socks about five years ago with the purchase of a pair of Zamberlan 760 Steep hiking boots and I've never looked back. They are the only socks I wear for anything — period.

From the label I see they are made of 69% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, and 4% Lycra Spandex. On the back of the package is says Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee.  "If you can wear these socks out, we'll replace them. Free of charge. No questions asked. For life. When you're really serious about something you make it yourself."

That statement was signed by Ric Cabot the owner of Cabot Hoisery Mills, Inc.

I work as a professional firefighter and these are the only socks I wear at work also. They fit well, they're comfortable beyond belief, they stay in place. I've never had a hot spot or a blister while wearing these socks, ever.

I still have the very first pair of these and they have logged well over a thousand hiking and working miles and, while not as good as new, are still doing a great job for me. The elastic, or whatever it is, that holds them in place works great, they still cushion my feet, and they don't ever take on a bad odor.

At this point, I would really feel guilty sending them in for a replacement against the lifetime warranty as I've received my money's worth a hundred times over, but I AM wondering if Ric Cabot has ever had to replace a worn out pair. I seriously doubt it.

Best of all — they are made right here in the U. S. of A. in the state of Vermont.

Bill "L.Dog" Garlinghouse

Love those Darn Tough socks. Can't imagine ever buying anything else ...

rob5073

This is the exact sock I use with my 760 Steeps and I have a pair of lighter weight Darn Tough socks to use for day hikes. They do make a great sock. I need to get more.

andrew f.

outstanding sock.

Don't leave home without them. I don't wear anything…

Price Paid: $15-$20?

Summary

Don't leave home without them.

Pros

• Comfort
  • Durability
  • Lifetime gaurantee

I don't wear anything but Darn Toughs. They last forever, and if they don't, they'll replace them.

Visit Darn Tough's Merino Boot Sock Full Cushion page.

Darn Tough Boot Sock Full CushionThe Darn Tough Boot Sock Full Cushion is designed for miles of comfort, and durability. It features full cushioning throughout this entire sock, providing support without the unwanted weight and bulk. This sock has a smooth performance fit, that you won t find in the other guy s full cushioned socks. It has fine gauge Merino Wool, which makes this a fast drying, and breathable all-weather sock that stays cool in the summer, and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial, this sock repels bacteria and odor, which is a great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. The Darn Tough Boot Sock Full Cushion last longer than pretty much any other socks on the market.

- SunnySports

The Darn Tough Boot Sock Full-Cushion Socks will make you want to give all your other hiking socks the boot. When you hit the trail the fiber of choice is either Merino wool or our Darn Tough's blend of Coolmax? for miles of comfort and durability. High density terry loop padding in the foot and shin areas won?t flatten out under pressure. Trail tested on Vermont?s own Long Trail our socks will provide you with an unrivalled level of cushioning performance whether you?re sporting approach shoes or hiking boots.

- RockCreek

Full Cushioning throughout this entire sock provides support and comfort without unwanted weight and bulk. Coveted for its dependability and comfort this sock has a smooth performance fit that you wont find in the other guys full cushioned socks. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable all-weather sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odora great feature when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.

- Ramsey Outdoor

When the trail is calling and it may be several days before you come home slip into the comfort of the men's Full Cushion Boot Sock from Darn Tough. The new Darn Tough sock will take every step of the way with you what ever the weather may bring. With a fine gauge Merino Wool and a seamless stitch the Boot Sock offers warmth when it's cold and cool when it's hot. What more could you ask for than a sock that can keep up and read your mind. That's the Full Cushioned Boot Sock from Darn Tough for you. PRODUCT FEATURES: Full Cushioning throughout this entire sock provides support and comfort without unwanted weight and bulk True Seamless Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable all-weather sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial that repels bacteria and odor Still made in Vermont Guaranteed for life 69% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex

- Appalachian Outdoors