Darn Tough Merino Micro Crew Sock Cushion

The difference between fresh caught shrimp from the…

Summary

The difference between fresh caught shrimp from the ocean and popcorn shrimp at a fast food joint.

Pros

• Perfect fit
  • Cushion
  • Durability

Cons

• None

I recently got turned on to Darn Tough socks and I have zero hesitation in saying I will never buy another brand again.

Putting these on for the first time was as if the master sock artist, Leonardo DaSockio, had painted them on my feet. Not only was there absolutely zero bunching on the trail, but my feet stayed dry (very unusual for me), they provided the perfect amount of cushion and I didn't need to hold my nose and throw them in the tent vestibule as the end of the day.

Darn Tough also offers a lifetime warranty if they break down. Seriously? For a pair of socks? SOLD.

It's easy to spend a couple of hundred bucks on a pair of boots but I always blinked when it came to spend 20 bucks for a pair of socks. I think they call that penny wise and pound foolish.

So here's my review in summation.

Buy.

These.

Socks.

I just bought my first pair of Darn Tough. They are still in the package, as I'm in love with my Smartwool PhD socks. Eventually, I'm going to have to try them.

Earth Pig

Best socks ever made for hiking.

I've heard that, Earth Pig, but those PhDs are fantastic.