DeFeet Handskins

These gloves have worked excellent for me. I have…

Price Paid: $30 or less

These gloves have worked excellent for me. I have had the same pair for several years. They have been used for cycling in cold conditions down to about 45°, lower than that you will need thicker gloves.

They fit very well and wick away sweat. The have great traction and durability. I have had them for so long because I am not an everyday hardcore cycler.

There were 3 to 4 seasons of winter when I used them regularly both solo and inside thicker gloves. I will purchase another pair.

Runners know the comforts of a soft, helping hand. In the sport where less usually means more, carrying comfort gear is not always an option. Handskins can run with you because they are soft and super light. They are cool enough for most temperatures and warm enough to ward off a seasonal chill.

On colder winter days we also suggest wearing them as a 'liner' inside mittens or another pair of gloves.  Knit with moisture wicking COOLMAX EcoMade, the eco-friendly polyester that comes from recycled plastic bottles. Technical fibers that dry fast.

Visit DeFeet's Handskins page.

DeFeet Handskins

The DeFeet Handskins is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new glove liner, check out the best reviewed current models.