Deuter Aircontact 50+10 SL

This is a great pack for someone with a small frame…

Design: top load internal
Size: 60 liters
Number of Pockets: 8
Max. Load Carried: 30
Height of Owner: 5'-1"

This is a great pack for someone with a small frame such as myself. The way the weight comes down on your lower back is better than any other pack I have ever used, and I can rock hop confidently.

There are not too many pockets, so I can always find everything I need without forgetting which pocket I keep it in. Also, the side pockets are accessible from the main compartment, which is not common in all bags. The pocket on the hip belt is my favorite extra on this pack.

The only downside would be that the hip belt will not get small enough if I lose any weight, currently it is 1-2" until the max tightness. (I am a women's 4-6)

If you've owned or used a Deuter Aircontact 50+10 SL, please share your experience.

Deuter Aircontact 50+10 SL

The Aircontact 50+10 SL has been discontinued.

The Deuter Aircontact 50+10 SL is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 10, 2010 at Powderfin.com.