Deuter Futura Pro 34 SL

I LOVE this pack!!! I bought it about 4 years ago…

Summary

I LOVE this pack!!! I bought it about 4 years ago and couldn't be happier. It is holding up well and I have used it for many trips in WA and AK. It comes with a rain cover. I would always buy a Deuter backpack again. I would recommend it for anybody — great for day hikes, weekend trips, snowshoeing, biking to work...

Pros

• Durability!
  • Features

Cons

• None

The straps adjust well and I love the women specific design — it sits on your hips.

There is space between the pack and your back and the ventilation is great.

giftogab

The model of this pack is a WOMAN'S model and that is an important fact left out until the middle of the review.Should be in the title so people can find that out on a search.

If you've owned or used a Deuter Futura Pro 34 SL, please share your experience.

Deuter Futura Pro 34 SL