Downright Tundra

I purchased this bag through Kmart.com after a google…

Design: mummy
Fill: Hollofil II
Temperature Rating: 0 degree farenheight
Weight: 5lbs. 8ozs.

I purchased this bag through Kmart.com after a google search on Downright sleeping bags. All I can say I've never been happier with a sleeping bag! I went camping this past weekend and the temps dipped to around 25 degrees overnight and I was warm as toast. I really love the hood design! I can really adjust it easily with the drawcord till all what's sticking out is my nose plus there's a seperate drawcord to adjust the draft collar. The fit of the Tundra bag is very good and just enough shoulder room. I was not too cramped at all. All in all, this turned out to be one great bag (especially seeing what I paid for it!) and I can't wait to use it again!!!

Downright Tundra 0F Synthetic Mummy Sleeping BagThe Downright Tundra 0F Synthetic Mummy Sleeping Bag is designed with the latest technology and development. The bag is made up of premium polyester which is very lightweight and helps in travel ease. It is designed with a Double-layer construction quilt that eliminates cold. It is much more comfortable and durable than normal bedding systems. The advantage of having this bag is that it is self repairing. There is a draft tube and gusset at the end of the zipper which prevents heat loss. The sleeping bag is water repellent, and its stuff sack features a convenient dust flap. Also it has a draw cord closure with lock, that helps in locking the bag easily. So for all weather comfort choose Downright Tundra 0F Synthetic Mummy Sleeping Bag.

- SunnySports

The warm Hollofil insulation of the Tundra Mummy sleeping bag will help you sleep peacefully on every camping trip. This Downright bag is constructed of comfortable polyester and is soundly designed to eliminate cold spots and drafts.

- FogDog Sports