Dr. Bronner Eucalyptus Organic Bar Soap

Let Dr. Bronner improve the way you stay clean with…

Price Paid: $4.69 plus tax

Let Dr. Bronner improve the way you stay clean with this Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Bar Soap. A soothing organic scent and an awesomely smooth lather. An all-in-one soap that has quickly become my favorite.

• Smells AMAZING
  • Organic, FairTrade, Made in USA
  • Feels great

• Difficult to find other than online
  • Smell not for everyone
  • Expensive

I first read about Dr. Bronner’s on a hiking forum. It was mentioned only briefly so I decided to check out their website. I placed an order for a couple of bars of soap, shaving cream, and a bottle of liquid soap.

I have been using Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Bar Soap for over 12 months now. I have used 3 of the different scents of the bars, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Tea Tree. I was using a liquid body wash; after my first bar of Dr. Bronner’s I haven’t used anything else.
Each bar of soap is 5 ounces. One bar seems to last me 3-4 weeks depending on usage. Most of the time it is only 1 shower a day. Sometimes two.

The lather is amazing, although it does seem like it takes me a shower or two to really get it lathering up well. I do not use a wash cloth. I simply use the bar to lather myself neck to toe, then just use my hands to thoroughly wash.

The smell is what I like the most. It is amazing. My fiancé does not use the soap but loves the smell in the bathroom after I shower! It really opens me up and puts me in a better state of mind.

My skin feels so soft after using this soap. Like most bar soaps that I have used there is a wax type feel to my skin immediately after I shut off the water. This feeling on my skin only last a couple of seconds with Dr. B’s bar soap. Once I towel dry all I feel is the softness of my skin! This feeling follows me throughout my day and it makes me look forward to the next shower!

Oh, while I am thinking of it. To those of you who may try the Peppermint bar soap. Beware of using it on your “downstairs”. I experienced a very mild tingling sensation that is somewhat similar to getting some icy/hot down there. But nowhere near as painful. Like I said, it was mild for me and I did not find it too bothersome. But you may react differently. So, “test the waters" first. If you know what I am saying!

This being an all-in-one soap you are able to use it on your face and hair. I have not used it on either but might try it on my head since I am mostly bald. My face breaks out easy so I doubt I will be trying it there. I do know my feet have never felt softer.

All of the Dr. Bronner’s products are made using certified fair trade, and organic materials that are 100% Vegan.  Even their packaging is made of recycled paper. And they are made in the U.S.A.!
I have a difficult time finding these product’s in any of my local stores or outfitters. I just order directly from their website and I usually order enough to get free shipping. That used to be $20 but is now $35.

Every time I place a new order for Dr. Bronner’s products it ends up being a larger order than my last. I continue to use their bar soap every day. I use the shaving cream every 2-3 days and I have a liquid soap of his that gets used daily. I have been very pleased with every product I have purchased so far.

Give this soap and other Dr. Bronner products a try. I have found my showers lasting longer and I am feeling better than ever.

Jason Bowman

looking online to get some now

1 year ago

Dr. Bronner Eucalyptus Organic Bar Soap

The Dr. Bronner Eucalyptus Organic Bar Soap is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 10, 2011 at US Outdoor Store.

If you're looking for a new soap/cleanser , check out the best reviewed current models.

Granite Gear Air Zippditty Review