Dr. Bronner Eucalyptus Organic Bar Soap

Let Dr. Bronner improve the way you stay clean with…

Price Paid: $4.69 plus tax

Summary

Let Dr. Bronner improve the way you stay clean with this Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Bar Soap. A soothing organic scent and an awesomely smooth lather. An all-in-one soap that has quickly become my favorite.

Pros

• Smells AMAZING
  • Organic, FairTrade, Made in USA
  • Feels great

Cons

• Difficult to find other than online
  • Smell not for everyone
  • Expensive

I first read about Dr. Bronner’s on a hiking forum. It was mentioned only briefly so I decided to check out their website. I placed an order for a couple of bars of soap, shaving cream, and a bottle of liquid soap.

I have been using Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Bar Soap for over 12 months now. I have used 3 of the different scents of the bars, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Tea Tree. I was using a liquid body wash; after my first bar of Dr. Bronner’s I haven’t used anything else.
DSC02653.jpg
Each bar of soap is 5 ounces. One bar seems to last me 3-4 weeks depending on usage. Most of the time it is only 1 shower a day. Sometimes two.

The lather is amazing, although it does seem like it takes me a shower or two to really get it lathering up well. I do not use a wash cloth. I simply use the bar to lather myself neck to toe, then just use my hands to thoroughly wash.

The smell is what I like the most. It is amazing. My fiancé does not use the soap but loves the smell in the bathroom after I shower! It really opens me up and puts me in a better state of mind.

My skin feels so soft after using this soap. Like most bar soaps that I have used there is a wax type feel to my skin immediately after I shut off the water. This feeling on my skin only last a couple of seconds with Dr. B’s bar soap. Once I towel dry all I feel is the softness of my skin! This feeling follows me throughout my day and it makes me look forward to the next shower!

Oh, while I am thinking of it. To those of you who may try the Peppermint bar soap. Beware of using it on your “downstairs”. I experienced a very mild tingling sensation that is somewhat similar to getting some icy/hot down there. But nowhere near as painful. Like I said, it was mild for me and I did not find it too bothersome. But you may react differently. So, “test the waters" first. If you know what I am saying!

This being an all-in-one soap you are able to use it on your face and hair. I have not used it on either but might try it on my head since I am mostly bald. My face breaks out easy so I doubt I will be trying it there. I do know my feet have never felt softer.

All of the Dr. Bronner’s products are made using certified fair trade, and organic materials that are 100% Vegan.  Even their packaging is made of recycled paper. And they are made in the U.S.A.!
DSC02649.jpg
DSC02651.jpg
I have a difficult time finding these product’s in any of my local stores or outfitters. I just order directly from their website and I usually order enough to get free shipping. That used to be $20 but is now $35.

Every time I place a new order for Dr. Bronner’s products it ends up being a larger order than my last. I continue to use their bar soap every day. I use the shaving cream every 2-3 days and I have a liquid soap of his that gets used daily. I have been very pleased with every product I have purchased so far.

Give this soap and other Dr. Bronner products a try. I have found my showers lasting longer and I am feeling better than ever.
DSC02650.jpg

Jason Bowman

looking online to get some now