Eagles Nest Outfitters Double Deluxe

It can be used anywhere, I've used it while camping,…

Summary

It can be used anywhere, I've used it while camping, while tailgating, while at the beach, and even while on a cruise ship. This is one of those products that you should always carry with you and can never leave home without.

Pros

• Small size while packed, large size when using
  • Ease of use, can be used anywhere

Cons

• Double Deluxe are becoming harder to find
  • Wish the warranty was longer

I am 6'6" and my wife is 6'0", so we are not little people, and we both comfortably fit in our Double Deluxe and use it a lot. I get so much use out of it and it is so comfortable I have passed on a bed before for a night's sleep in the hammock.

For me this item is like a pocket knife. I am never without one and am always prepared. On the verge of buying another so I can leave one in my truck at all times. Great product from a great company.

This product has bailed me out of many ground naps and has even spruced up some vacations; used this on our balcony on our last cruise. It really can be used anywhere and at anytime! Great versatility!

Very comfortable hammock. Easily fits two people.

Summary

Very comfortable hammock. Easily fits two people.

Pros

• Heavy duty
  • Nice colours

Cons

• Awkward to fit two people initially
  • Difficult to set up perfectly

I purchased this hammock for myself and my fiancée. We love it.

I would highly recommend it for anyone looking into hammocks. Whether it is on the trails or in the backyard, this hammock is great!

Visit Eagles Nest Outfitters's Double Deluxe page.

The Double Deluxe Hammock from Eagle's Nest Outfitters features added width, giving you extra space to share your hammock with that special someone.

- CampSaver.com

The ENO Double Deluxe hammock is 20 in. wider than the popular DoubleNest hammock, providing ample space for 2 or more people to kick back and relax.

Hanging out with your honey has never been so literal until you both climb inside the Eagles Nest Outfitters Double Deluxe Hammock and drift off to sleep with the soft nylon cradling you all night. Even if you're not sleeping in the wilderness, this two-person hammock holds up to 400 pounds with its strong, breathable nylon fabric. All you need is two trees (or other worthy anchors) and a strong rope (sold separately) to create a super comfortable bed for two that's off the wet, buggy ground. Strong, interlocking stitching and nautical grade lines ensure security and durability no matter how much you toss and turn throughout the night.

Free Shipping. Eagles Nest DoubleDeluxe Hammock FEATURES of the Eagles Nest DoubleDeluxe Hammock High Strength Breathable Woven Nylon Super Strong Nautical Grade Line High Grade Nylon Triple Interlocking Stiching Maximum Weight 400lbs The SPECS of the Eagles Nest DoubleDeluxe Hammock Dimensions: 8'4in. x 9'4in. Weight: 29 oz