Eagles Nest Outfitters RestNest

Good quality hammock, but a bit on the small size.

Good quality hammock, but a bit on the small size.

• Quality material
  • Lightweight (10 oz)

• Smaller than other hammocks

I know it is listed as a discontinued item, but the RestNest has been selling on some of the "bargain bin" stores like Campmor and Sierra Trading for quite some time.

I bought two of these hammocks for my kids, who were getting jealous of my hammock hanging. The price was just too good to pass up. As an 8'x4' hammock this fits them perfectly. I've napped in one of them, but honestly, it felt too short and narrow for my 6'2", 190lb frame.

Here's a pic of a triple hang, with a RestNest on top and bottom, and my Grand Trunk SkeeterBeeter in the middle.

If you have a smaller frame and are looking for an ultralight option in hammock hanging, I would highly recommend this hammock. At only 10oz, you could put my entire shelter system at only 1.5lbs! Because it is a smaller size hammock, it packs down really small, and takes up virtually no room in a pack (fits in my cooking pot).