EcoUsable Ech2o Filtered Water Bottle 18 oz

I'm checking reviews because I too found it impossible…

I'm checking reviews because I too found it impossible to suck out the water when it gets below half full -- without choking, and wondered what I'm doing wrong.

This is a serious design flaw, unless I'm missing something. Not very useful to carry this container for 1/2 use.

I found it very difficult to suck water thru the filter…

I found it very difficult to suck water thru the filter weather it was in the bottle or out. I called them and asked if this was normal and they told me it should not be hard to suck the water. Other than that they did not offer any fix or other suggestions.

There are better ones on the market are around the same price that use tube membrain technology.

EcoUsable presents the world's only Environmentally Safe Stainless Filtered Water Bottle. Enjoy filtered tap water on the go instantly filtered as you drink through the ech2o sport top. This exclusive top removes up to 99.99% of pollutants for up to 100 gallons of great tasting filtered water.

Each 18 oz. 304 food grade stainless steel water bottle is non-leaching, BPA-free, reusable, lightweight, and taste-neutral. All parts are made of FDA approved materials and are environmentally safe.

The Ionic-Adsorption Micro-Filtration System is an entire water filtration plant within a portable bottle. The patented Ionic-Absorption Micro-Filtration reduces up to 99.99% of the following zones of contamination:

* Aesthetics: unpleasant taste, odor, clarity, chlorine, sand, sediment and Radon 222.

* Chemicals: toxic chemicals, detergents, pesticides and other harmful industrial and agricultural wastes.

* Dissolved Solids: heavy metals such as aluminum, asbestos, copper, lead, mercury and others.

Features: World's only stainless steel filtered water bottle, removes up to 99.99% of pollutants, 100 gallon capacity - 378 liters, replaces up to 378 1/2 liters of bottled water, high-quality food grade 304 L.N. stainless steel, durable, lightweight, reusable and 100% recyclable, BPA free, non-leaching and toxin-free, no inner lining, clean tasting, non-slip base, holds 18 fluid ounces (532 ml).

EcoUsable Ech2o Filtered Water Bottle 18 oz

The EcoUsable Ech2o Filtered Water Bottle 18 oz is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new bottle/inline water filter, check out the best reviewed current models.