EcoUsable Ech2o Filtered Water Bottle 18 oz

I'm checking reviews because I too found it impossible…

I'm checking reviews because I too found it impossible to suck out the water when it gets below half full -- without choking, and wondered what I'm doing wrong.

This is a serious design flaw, unless I'm missing something. Not very useful to carry this container for 1/2 use.

I found it very difficult to suck water thru the filter…

I found it very difficult to suck water thru the filter weather it was in the bottle or out. I called them and asked if this was normal and they told me it should not be hard to suck the water. Other than that they did not offer any fix or other suggestions.

There are better ones on the market are around the same price that use tube membrain technology.

If you've owned or used an EcoUsable Ech2o Filtered Water Bottle 18 oz, please share your experience.

EcoUsable Ech2o Filtered Water Bottle 18 oz

The EcoUsable Ech2o Filtered Water Bottle 18 oz is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new bottle/inline water filter, check out the best reviewed current models.