This light is handy, no doubt about it. With 15 hours…

This light is handy, no doubt about it. With 15 hours of light (decreasing with use) the cost per watt hour is crazy. My girlfriend just washed mine and dried it with no effect proving better than the ipx4 water resistance.

I just used mine on a portion of the PCT. It was brighter than my friend's cheap headlamp but my Petzel Tikka XP was far superior. Also the color temp was a very cold blue hue in the center warming to a clearer light on the peripherals.

As a backup light, it is amazing. As a primary light even for ultra lighters is only good for a 1 day hike at best. I highly recommend it but not as a standalone light.

The nicest hand held single bulb flashlight I've ever…

Price Paid: can't recall

The nicest hand held single bulb flashlight I've ever used. Weight is non existent, very bright can easily find your way around camp or follow a trail. I keep mine on a lanyard and in my right hand pants pocket. This is perfect as a back-up or your main light if you are an ultralighter.