Elios Chargers Hybrid Solar Charger

DC Output 5.5 volts
AC Input 100-240 volts
Battery 2.6 amps
Solar Panel Output 7 watts

Being an overall outdoors kind of guy I absolutely…

Price Paid: $99.97 for 2 chargers

Being an overall outdoors kind of guy I absolutely love my Elios Charger for when I'm hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, and my favorite pass time crusin around on my Harley V-Rod Muscle. I really don't know how i got along with out this charger.

Being a business owner has its benefits but going on week long camping trips without my cell phone isn't one. It's definitely a great outdoor product because it charges my GPS when I hike and to my ipod so i can listen to my tunes when I'm on my Harley all day.

Elios is a hybrid charger because it can accept & store power from the sun as well as the wall outlet. This energy is stored to 6 months within the internal lithium ion battery. This allows the Elios charger to provide and instant charge to your electronic device. Our solar charger can also be used while an electronic device is being used.

The Elios solar charger employs a unique Monochrystalline solar panel. This unique technology allows for maximum efficiency and absorption even with cloudy days. 1 hour of sunlight provides 37 minutes of cell phone talk time or 70 minutes of music.

Our product was designed for the person that spends a great deal of time away from a power source but still requires a reliable and consistent power supply.

Make the important call, always know your location, take one more photo, and listen to tunes all night. The Elios Charger solar charger was designed with your lifestyle in mind.

Product features:
9 Charging adaptors (Motorola, LG, Palm, Apple, USB, Samsung, Blackberry, Verizon, x)
DC Charger
Auto shut off
Monocrystalline solar panel

Elios Chargers Hybrid Solar Charger

The Elios Chargers Hybrid Solar Charger is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new solar charger, check out the best reviewed current models.