Equinox Marsupial Ultralite Pouch

Great for organizing. I have a few sets of these and…

Summary

Great for organizing.

Pros

• great for organizing
  • light

Cons

• relatively small
  • I wouldn't clip it to the outside of a pack if I wanted to keep it.

I have a few sets of these and they are great for organizing small items that might get lost in a pack or luggage otherwise. The small items can also then be moved easily from a small pack to a daypack, etc.

The set has 3 sizes.  Some are all silnylon, while others have a mesh window — I think the mesh is a newer style, but I may have that backwards.

I wouldn't clip it to the outside of a pack if I wanted to keep it, though.  I use the clip to clip it inside luggage or a pack.  I have found that they are really great to use in the airport to put all the small items from my pockets before I get to security, so I can get through quickly.

If you've owned or used an Equinox Marsupial Ultralite Pouch, please share your experience.

Equinox Marsupial Ultralite Pouch

The Equinox Marsupial Ultralite Pouch is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 2, 2011 at Vargo Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new pack pocket, check out the best reviewed current models.