Equinox Marsupial Ultralite Pouch

Great for organizing. I have a few sets of these and…

Summary

Great for organizing.

Pros

• great for organizing
  • light

Cons

• relatively small
  • I wouldn't clip it to the outside of a pack if I wanted to keep it.

I have a few sets of these and they are great for organizing small items that might get lost in a pack or luggage otherwise. The small items can also then be moved easily from a small pack to a daypack, etc.

The set has 3 sizes.  Some are all silnylon, while others have a mesh window — I think the mesh is a newer style, but I may have that backwards.

I wouldn't clip it to the outside of a pack if I wanted to keep it, though.  I use the clip to clip it inside luggage or a pack.  I have found that they are really great to use in the airport to put all the small items from my pockets before I get to security, so I can get through quickly.