Esbit Stove and Pot Stand

Weight 3.3 oz / 93 g
Dimensions Packed 4.7 x 4.3 x 0.4 in / 12 x 11 x 1 cm

This stove and pot stand work great with my esbit…

Price Paid: ?

This stove and pot stand work great with my esbit (trangia knockoff) stove. This thing packs up small and could literally put this stand in your back pocket. I admit I haven't tried it with esbit tabs, but I believe it should work as well as my titanium esbit burner.

• Stable
  • Versatile

• Can't use the simmer lid

I bought this Esbit tab stove to use with my Esbit alcohol burner. This application works fantastic. It can really crank out some heat. I am very happy with it. My only complaint is that you can't use the simmer ring with this stove.

I haven't used this as a tablet burner as I only have one pot I use with esbit and it is too small to fit the stand.

I decided I wanted to try it at as a pot holder/wind screen for a Heineken penny stove. It was so effective that the stove put out too much heat. I started to melt the penny and the pot holder tabs started to glow bright red, I was worried about damaging the stands.

At this point I think I could use it for a wood fire and feed twigs from the corners. The versatility, small pack size, simplicity and quality of this unit makes it worthy of your kit.

Sorry, can't get that photo flipped on my tablet.

Thanks for sharing your esbit review, ronrude.

1 year ago