Eureka! Aspen 3

I need a back-up Aspen 3 for when mine wears out.

Design: With my insulation, it's 4 season
Ease of Setup: a few minutes
Weight: I don't know
Price Paid: Don't remember

I need a back-up Aspen 3 for when mine wears out. I spend about 60 days a year in it, and I'm sure it will eventually wear out. I've insulated mine so well that we have slept comfortably in it down to 16 degrees. I don't want to make all this insulation for a new tent, even though there are other good tents if you are buying a new one.

Please contact me if you have an Aspen 3 that you could sell. tarolli2008@yahoo.com

I like the Aspen 3 because it is rectangular for my inflatable mattress. I have Z-Rests (insulation) that exactly fit the floor size. It is a perfect size for me, 3 poodles and a parrot. It has good-sized windows for hot summer nights and an almost ground-length fly for rain. I've been in many thunderstorms in it, with no problems (even set it up in a storm). It sets up very quickly and easily even in the dark. The footprint is about 6 ft x 6.5, which fits my mattress perfectly.

CLOSEOUTS . Eureka's Aspen 3 tent offers quick and easy set-up, with storm-proof 3-season protection for up to 3 people. Free tent footprint protects the tent's floor from punctures and abrasion. Features two premium-quality DAC Pressfit 7000 aluminum poles with simple shock cord connections for fast, easy set-up. Double-wall construction with double-row stitching and sealed main seams High-low climate control doors open from the top and bottom Side-release buckles hold rainfly securely at corners and reduce set-up time StormShield(R) multi-coated polyester blocks precipitation Polyester resists the sun's UV rays better then nylon Wrap-up floor keeps moisture outside Two side-opening doors with durable zippers Rainfly storm loops provide guyout points in wind and rain Vestibules protect doors and add dry storage space Front vestibule can roll up to vent from bottom Two windows 3-person, 3-season Floor: 90x78”, 48- sq.ft. (two vestibules included) Height: 50” Stuff size: 22x6” Weight: 6 lb. 5 oz. Material: Polyester with aluminum poles CLOSEOUTS . China.

- Sierra Trading Post

Eureka! Aspen 3

The Aspen 3 has been discontinued.

The Eureka! Aspen 3 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 7, 2008 at Sierra Trading Post.