I need a back-up Aspen 3 for when mine wears out.

Design: With my insulation, it's 4 season
Ease of Setup: a few minutes
Weight: I don't know
Price Paid: Don't remember

I need a back-up Aspen 3 for when mine wears out. I spend about 60 days a year in it, and I'm sure it will eventually wear out. I've insulated mine so well that we have slept comfortably in it down to 16 degrees. I don't want to make all this insulation for a new tent, even though there are other good tents if you are buying a new one.

Please contact me if you have an Aspen 3 that you could sell. tarolli2008@yahoo.com

I like the Aspen 3 because it is rectangular for my inflatable mattress. I have Z-Rests (insulation) that exactly fit the floor size. It is a perfect size for me, 3 poodles and a parrot. It has good-sized windows for hot summer nights and an almost ground-length fly for rain. I've been in many thunderstorms in it, with no problems (even set it up in a storm). It sets up very quickly and easily even in the dark. The footprint is about 6 ft x 6.5, which fits my mattress perfectly.