Eureka! Autumn Wind 3XD

I love this tent. Comfortably sleeps 2 people plus…

I love this tent. Comfortably sleeps 2 people plus all our gear inside. Could fit a third person easily.

The build quality is great and the aluminum poles are a definite must. The vestibule is very large and great for keeping shoes and gear outside but out of the wet. The second door is a huge plus and the unique shape is great for wedging the tent in smaller more covered areas (i.e. between two bushes/trees or in a small outcropping).

Went camping in Johnson Valley, Ca in February and the weather was in the double to single digits at night. I was very comfortable in this tent overnight not cold at all. Ventilation was nice, it was never muggy or dewy in the tent.

Another time, camping by the beach, it poured rain and hailed on us but the tent had no problem keeping us dry. Everything was great! No leaks, our shoes under the vestibule were nice and dry, and I have never added additional sealer to the tent.

I was deciding between a Kelty Grand Mesa 2, Marmot Limelight 3, and this tent and I'm really happy I went with the 3XD. Found it on sale at Sport Chalet for $99.

If you've owned or used an Eureka! Autumn Wind 3XD, please share your experience.

Eureka! Autumn Wind 3XD

The Autumn Wind 3XD has been discontinued.

The Eureka! Autumn Wind 3XD is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 26, 2011 at Gear for Adventure.