Eureka! Black Widow

I packed the Widow II for years. Lost by the Atl airport…

Price Paid: Long enough to forget

I packed the Widow II for years. Lost by the Atl airport !!!! I can't seem to find a Black Widow anything anymore. Anyone got one for sale???

Absolute best pack ever!! With a little extra reinforcements on the umpteen straps, amazingly comfortable after a thirty miler to get it all situated. Only pack I ever seen with upper lumbar that worked. And baffles that work with.

Eureka has finally made a pack worthy to review. On…

Design: internal frame
Size: 6600
Number of Pockets: 7 pockets
Max. Load Carried: 45 lbs.
Height of Owner: 5'10"

Eureka has finally made a pack worthy to review. On a recent trip to big basin redwoods, this pack handled extremely well. We did a simple 4 mile overnight trip that turned into an adventure. The park itself is closed due to multiple storms and serious trail damage. I was climbing through mudslides, ducking under and hopping over trees every 50 feet. The compression system works well and i felt comfortable the entire trip.

The black widow is new for '98 and I love it. I also bought the Atlas but I have yet to try it out.

Eureka! Black Widow

The Black Widow has been discontinued.

The Eureka! Black Widow is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new expedition pack (4,500+ cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.