Eureka! Cilaos

I used it on my recent trip to the St. Regis Canoe…

Max. Load Carried: 50 lbs
Height of Owner: 6 ft.

I used it on my recent trip to the St. Regis Canoe Area in the Adirondacks. We were in the wilderness for five days. It rained for four of those days and the pack performed as advertised. Nothing in the pack ever got wet. It fit well in the canoe. It was also quite comfortable during the portages. I did some backpacking with it in the months before the trip and it carried well on the hips. The only drawback is no loops for attaching gear on the outside.

The Eureka Cilaos backpack is a narrow-profile backpack with removable suspension system.Super-tough welded vinyl-coated fabric keeps your stuff protected from rain and mud... even survives a complete dunking. Waterproof main compartment with water resistant YKK zippers. Waterproof main compartmentWater-resistant YKK zippersWithstands extreme heatTop-loadingMesh clear-view panelsPadded shoulder strapsCompression strapsDaisy chainsRubber carry handleHaul loopStays pliable down to -40

- Sierra Trading Post

Eureka! Cilaos

The Cilaos has been discontinued.

The Eureka! Cilaos is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.