Eureka! Copper Canyon 8

The Eureka! Copper Canyon 8 is spacious, easy to set…

Source: received it as a personal gift (Kept It)

Summary

The Eureka! Copper Canyon 8 is spacious, easy to set up, and allows you to fully stand up anywhere in the tent due to its nearly vertical walls. It's an 8-person, three-season tent that keeps us dry and warm/cool during any season in our great state of California.

Pros

• Spacious with vertical walls
  • Easy to set up
  • Very waterproof
  • Two rooms
  • Sturdy, Durable

Cons

• Large
  • Heavy

I love my Eureka! Copper Canyon 8. It is a cabin-style tent with nearly vertical walls. Being a tall guy, it is really nice to FINALLY have a tent that I can fully stand up and walk around in. This tent is perfect for when I go camping with my family and/or friends. We can all share the tent and we can separate it into two rooms. This is big enough to fit a couple queen size air matresses in and still has room for my dog and her bed.

This tent is surprisingly easy to set up, especially when you have two or more people. Even by yourself it is fairly easy to set up. We have camped in the rain with it and we stayed completely dry the whole time!

This is a great 8-person, 3-season tent that has great ventilation in the warm months and stays dry and warm in the colder months. Even with the vertical walls the tent holds up very well in high winds. All the materials seem very sturdy and well-made.

Some people may not like such a large tent, but it does come in smaller sizes. I personally love having so much room inside. It's like a little cabin in there!

The tent is a bit heavy due to size, but this does not bother me as I do car camping and I obviously don't plan to take it backpacking.

Overall, I love the Eureka! Copper Canyon 8! I am never going back to a tiny 2-person again!

The Eureka Copper Canyon 8 is a spacious and sturdy cabin-style tent. This recreational camping tent allows the whole gang to hang out, stretch out and sleep well.

This affordable cabin-style family tent features vertical walls that maximize usable space and multiple windows to ensure excellent ventilation. Steel-and-fiberglass pole frame features easy ring-and-pin assembly. Hanging gear loft offers convenient storage. Seventy-five-denier StormShield polyester fly and floor material is lightweight and durable. Convenient pockets let you store guy lines out of the way when not in use. Imported. Capacity Up to eight people. Tent area 130 sq. ft. Tent floor dimensions 13'L x 10'W. Peak height 7'. Minimum weight 34 lb. 2 oz. Doors Two D-style. Poles Six fiberglass poles.

- L.L.Bean

Eureka Copper Canyon 8 Family TentThe Eureka Copper Canyon 8 Family Tent is a huge tent for 8 people. A built-in removable divider curtain is present inside the tent that creates two rooms for privacy, or rolls back for one large room. The tent's free standing and shock corded fiberglass & steel frame is easy and quick to setup. Clips secure the tent body to the frame. Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast. Storm guy-out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down. The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent. The tent features vertical walls, which are ideal for using cots and maximizing space and liveability inside. High-stash pockets keep essential things nearby and safe. Gear loft is present overhead in the interior of the tent and used for storage. Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water. If you are looking for a large cabin-styled tent, buy the Eureka Copper Canyon 8 Family Tent.

- SunnySports

The Copper Canyon 8 is a cabin-style tent that features vertical walls, which are ideal for using cots and maximize space & livability inside!

- CampSaver.com

The Copper Canyon 8 features classic cabin-style design to maximize volume, allowing an easy fit for cots and air beds.

- Ramsey Outdoor