Eureka! Lodge

I love this tent, easy to set up and good in the rain.

I love this tent, easy to set up and good in the rain. Lots of ventilation, good for a propane heater.

I have had this tent for over 10 years, and used it on many camping adventures with no complaints.

I only wish I could have gotten it for the price they have it listed at now. If memory serves me, I believe over $400 was paid back in the day. Still worth every penny and times we've had...priceless.

Get a jump on spring camping and be ready for summer and fall as well with this comfortable six-person tent. Four-pole, rectangular umbrella hub tent allows superior air flow thanks to vent, panel and door system. Double wall construction provides efficient water vapor transfer. Lap-felled seam construction and abrasion-resistant floor. Two doors, eight windows. Aluminum poles with ring and pin design for easy set up. 3-season. 8x10 sleeping area (80 sq.ft.), 6x10 screen area (60 sq.ft.). Ht. 7.

- Sierra Trading Post

Eureka! Lodge

The Lodge has been discontinued.

The Eureka! Lodge is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new warm weather tent, check out the best reviewed current models.