Eureka! Pine Lodge

This is a great family tent. Plenty of room inside,…

Design: steel pole frame walled tent
Ease of Setup: 10-12 minutes
Weight: 45 lbs

This is a great family tent. Plenty of room inside, feels more like a cabin than a tent. You can stand up and stretch out inside; makes changing clothes easy. The rain fly extends about 8 feet beyond the door making a great front porch/dry area to leave wet gear outside the tent.

It takes us about 10-12 minutes to set up (a few more minutes if you put up the fly too) which is great when you'd rather spend more time camping than setting up camp.

My favorite part is the fan door. With kids going in and out of the tent, the door was never left open, just lift open and gravity closes it behind you. We don't have to worry about the kids ripping the zippers or tripping over a halfway opened door anymore.

During an extremely windy day, the door did blow in at the bottom, but in the many times we used it, it happened only once. The construction feels very sturdy and the nylon is heavier than most tents.

I love this tent and plan on using it for many years.

This tent is awesome! I use it by myself (I put it…

Design: Cabin Style
Ease of Setup: none
Weight: 45 lbs.

This tent is awesome! I use it by myself (I put it up by myself in less than 35 minutes and I'm in a wheelchair)!
I bought this tent because of its wonderful center height and spaciousness.

Lots of room in this tent! Although it is considered a "warm weather tent." I use it all year at my local state parks in Florida! This is like a "Home Away From Home!"

This is an excellent product for the money. If you…

Design: cabin style tent
Ease of Setup: 20 minutes 2 adults
Weight: 45lbs

This is an excellent product for the money. If you wanted to go crazy on an outfitter tent you could always purchase a canvas wall styled tent. The Eureka! Pine Lodge tent I found at discountcamptents was perfect for my fly fishing expeditions.

If you've owned or used an Eureka! Pine Lodge, please share your experience.

Eureka! Pine Lodge

The Pine Lodge has been discontinued.

The Eureka! Pine Lodge is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 3, 2011 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new warm weather tent, check out the best reviewed current models.