Eureka! Pinnacle Pass 2A

To all considering a well priced quality two-man backpacking…

Price Paid: about $145.67

To all considering a well priced quality two-man backpacking tent, I have brought this one backpacking through about four three- or four-day very intense:) backpacking  trips. I also use it regulary on weekend campouts.

It has been a great tent featuring two doors lightweight aluminum poles, two great gear pockets, and a design that is great for the two man team. I can set it up in about three minutes by myself. I really like the flaps on the side of the tent because it keeps away the wind and gives a good spot to put your shoes for the night.

It has plenty of room on a backpacking trip where there is less gear, but it gets cramped sometimes on a regular campout where I have a tent partner who overpacks.

It is a great tent and I AM recomending it for those who do some backpacking and some small overnighters, in fact I might just buy another!!!!!!!!!!!

If you've owned or used an Eureka! Pinnacle Pass 2A, please share your experience.

Eureka! Pinnacle Pass 2A

The Pinnacle Pass 2A has been discontinued.

The Eureka! Pinnacle Pass 2A is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 1, 2010 at Gear for Adventure.