Eureka! Rectangular Floor Saver

Heavy-duty polyethylene haaaa. I do not know who is…

Heavy-duty polyethylene haaaa. I do not know who is rating just an ordinary nylon sheet as heavy duty, but it is nowhere near one.

When I first used it under a cedar forest canopy. Fallen needles poked right through when I put gear or sit inside the tent. Luckily, they did not penetrate the tent floor. Needle tip holes are not so much of a big deal. However, I do not count on the thing.

It's light though. When folded, you can slide it anywhere in the pack. It might be good for winter camping just to seperate your tent floor from touching the snow.

Overall, I do not like it.

Latimeria77

This is basically a large garbage bag. Do not waste your time on this product. I read the reviews on Basspro and several folks raved about the quality and whatnot, so I bought it. Obviously i did not find this review until it was too late. An absolute POS. I can't believe Eureka would advertise such and inferior product to protect its superior tents. Whoever made this decision for Eureka should be fired. If I could figure out how to return it and get my money back, I would! You have been warned.

1 year ago
If you've owned or used an Eureka! Rectangular Floor Saver, please share your experience.