This weekend I went to a definite winter camp out.

Design: Three-season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: very easy can set up with with eyes closed
Weight: 3-4 pounds

This weekend I went to a definite winter camp out. I set me tent up the night before and slept in it with heavy rain and dropping temperatures, and had little to no condensation on the inside of the tent. Around 9:00 am we left camp and returned around 12 noon after doing some service work, while everyone's tents had collapsed under the weight of 2-3 inches of snow my tent stayed standing up right with no broken or bent pulls.

I love the weight-to-space ratio and the ease of setup…

Design: free standing with small vestibule that needs to be staked out
Ease of Setup: easiest setup I've ever owned
Weight: under 4 pounds

I love the weight-to-space ratio and the ease of setup on the Zeus. The inside of the tent was always dry during a rainy setup. Sometimes the condensation was heavy if I set it up and didn't take the time to stake it proper. The Zeus is my first choice if I am carrying all my own equipt. and sleeping single.